it's lke a force of gravity.

who needs consistency?
ask me anything.

workinggal.

the armstrong mccall sent me to austin to attend a sales meeting back in july. at this meeting i got to meet with some of the national educators for several of the product lines we carry in the store. i didn't really know what to wear i started going through my closet and came up with a few looks that i loved. my boss later informed me that he had purchased us some T-SHIRTS for us to wear at the convention. WHAAAAAT? he wanted me to wear a t-shirt to meet this people and to top it off a t-shirt with an American flag on it. my soul died when he also revealed the theme they were having: red white and blue. AAAAMERICUH. 
guicho dominguez and mr. wormwood were the inspiration.[with a hint of red,white and blue of course]


day1

wore this the first day. went with the american motif and wore jeans with a blazer i found in my closet,[had to hide that damn tee shirt somehow!haha], blue leather and suede saddle backs. this vintage gator purse was my go to bag this summer.  it was given to me by my friend Socorro, a fellow hoarder. she makes fabulous lunches. i love her. to finish it off i wore my strawberry pin.




day 2.