it's lke a force of gravity.

who needs consistency?
ask me anything.

rata de dos patas.

well darlings, like you my life has taken yet another wild turn. having all these life lessons prior to moving have been in a way a blessing and a curse. just a few days a go, some one whom  i considered very dear to me, decided she didn't want to be my friend anymore. losing someone you've known since you were 12 is pretty devastating. but life goes on. i wish her nothing but the best.


while dealing with ...that.

this other person that happens to be one of the most fake and not even in a good way, does something that shocks me. well first of all,  i should start by telling you this person is  obsessed with the idea of being the lover of " a certain shiny star." doll if you are going to be a groupie, give someone who actually is relevant some oral sex.mmmkay. she added  me on  a social networking site. she never really talks to me or anything. anyhow we happened to be in the same room when we were mutually invited to a house warming party. this party was supposed to be a red white and blue party. how original right? haha anyway i think i wore my queen of spades beige poncho with my brown cardi. and white pants or something. very neutral dancehallqueen70'sgoddesss. you know the usual. and there this certain person approaches me and compliments me on my attire and yadi yadi. trying to score brownie points or ass kissing if that's what you wanna call it. a few cocktails later for me and a few for her she confessed her dying hate for green . very awkward drunken moment. shortly after her rampage over green hate, little miss sylvia in an a-line mod mustard green dress, enters the scene. did i say green dress? o ya a green dress. This bitch then has the balls to tell her she loves her GREEN dress. i was drunk and in shock so my inner tranny called that bitch out . "didn't you just say you detest all green?" needless to say i was instantly over her. she later then blocked me on fb. it didn't keep me from sleeping. she then tries to add me under a new account with anew name. DARLING, no i don't wanna be yo frann.





you dead to me.