it's lke a force of gravity.

who needs consistency?
ask me anything.








bitchy witchy realness. . . here are some more pictures of my winter look.
i got that black hat from my mam for christmas. it was one of those wonderful winter days you know when you're hair looks heavenly, you remembered you left some water boiling before it evaporates. the weather was perfect about fifty degrees Fahrenheit. naturally ,i grabbed for something warm and pick up my knit cape and my turtle neck and adorned my body with them. finished the look with my galactic ear ring i made it using a lavender pearl. big freedia was named, yes, after the one and only big freedia. after sweating off a few pounds and  hearing big freedia's set at FFFEST, i took a stroll and this pipe found me. i love gaudy jewelry. initially i only wanted some jewelery, but i turn to my left and this pipe and hemp stand is next to  me. i saw her sitting glistening in the sun. she had to be mine. i bargained with the guy selling the pipes and ended up selling it to me for a really good price.